The Real Club de Golf de Tenerife was founded on December 18, 1932, making it one of the oldest in Spain. However, its origins go back much further back in time, with its members proud to be part of the first Golf Club created in our country. The course that we enjoy today was designed by several prestigious players of our Club, Mr. Andrés Alberto, Mr. Antonio Lucena, Mr. Joaquín Laynez and Mr. Aureliano Yanes.
The course is located in the greenest and coolest area on the island of Tenerife, 600 meters above sea level, and within the municipality of Tacoronte. It has a total of 18 holes, with a total course of 5740 meters and a par of 71 strokes. Its beauty lies, among other details, in its abundant native grove perfectly integrated with the rest of the elements of the field.